Open Call: Full Build of Resources Section of Design denmark's Website
Design denmark is looking for a visually strong web developer to build our new resource section which will work as a part of our existing website designdenmark.dk.
The resource section will host surveys, best practice guides, white papers, and, most significantly, a survey tool for design buyers (which has been prototyped in Figma already) to help them identify pain points and possibilities in their design project by generating a report based on their answers.
You will develop the framework for these resources in the form of:
- A main page where we can present our various resource tools – potentially as a form of portfolio site
- A survey tool sub-site consisting of
- The survey tool
- Presentation of various articles related to the design tool
- An auto-generated report with knowledge and advice based on the choices made in the design survey.
Our ideal designer for the task:
- Comes with an all-around code and frontend know-how.
- Creative and with strong eye for composition, visual design, and aesthetic
- Can sew the new section together with our existing site (WordPress, Elementor)
- Has a strong focus on the customer journey
- Potentially has experience of working with online forms and surveys
Fee: 70.000 DKK excl. VAT
Please send us a couple of lines of text with your portfolio highlighting UX and Frontend that showcases your graphics capabilities and eye for the customer journey at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further info contact Henrik Lübker on tel. +45 2115 4988 or email: email@example.com